Pages

Friday 31 October 2014

8 Positive Things

Image found via Pinterest

1) I handed in my final folio for the year in yesterday, and it felt so good to finally have it off my hands!

2) On a similar note, my theatre class performed our monologues in front of two other schools yesterday morning and I think it's fair to say that we kicked arse. I may be biased.

3) I've really been taking in the view lately. I live in a very isolated area and for years I have absolutely hated it, but now knowing that I'll soon be leaving it for university has made me really appreciate it.

4) It hasn't happened yet, but I'm very much looking forward to spending tomorrow with my boyfriend. We haven't had time together for ages and it'll be so nice to have a lazy Saturday together.

5) The weather is finally starting to warm up (just a tiny bit). This means that the layers are coming off - today I'm only wearing a cardigan, a scarf, and a t-shirt!

6) The school year is coming to end, which also is the end of my compulsory schooling. Although I'll be working next year and eventually starting university, I'm excited to be able to have lots of time to write.

7) All the fur babies in the house have been so snugly lately. Nothing better than cuddling up on the sofa with a purring cat in your lap. 

8) Having proper chats with my sister. She's growing up and we're becoming more and more similar, which makes it nice to talk to her.

These are just a few positive things amongst the stressful past two weeks I've had. What's happened to you lately that's made you smile?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear your thoughts!