Pages

Sunday 26 April 2015

8 Positive Things!


It has been a while hasn't it?! A big apology to you all as my laptop decided to cark it so I've only had my phone for company the past couple of months. And I can't say that the iOS Blogger app is very helpful (sorry). However, I'm back now and hopefully this blog will be up and running better than ever! I have a whole heap of posts I want to share with you and I can't wait to get started! What better way to do that than listing some of the things I've been grateful for?

1) Date night with my boyfriend. It doesn't matter where we are, as long as we're together (and the food is good, haha).

2) Catching up with friends. I was with a couple of mine just the other day and we ended up just hanging out chatting in my car for about three hours! So lovely just to gossip and talk the night away.

3) I am now a proud owner of a MacBook Air! It is so, so beautiful and my absolute love.

4) Starting to see my savings grow. $$$$

5) Going to a sushi train the other night for the first time. It was so much fun and I'm planning to drag my boyfriend there for our next date.

6) Netflix! Need I say more? Thank you for finally coming to Australia!

7) Getting a bit of exercise into my routine. I managed to swim a whole kilometre the other night, which might not seem like a lot of some people, but I thought it was a fair achievement.

8) My time in Tasmania is coming to an end, and a new chapter of my life is soon to begin. I can't wait to start university in Perth.

And now for some negativity: Did anyone watch Grey's Anatomy the other night? Why? I'm not going to spoil it for everyone else, but I will warn you. I cried for thirty minutes straight after the episode finished. My dream consisted of nothing but me walking around crying, and when I woke up I felt empty inside. I think I'm going through the five stages of grief. I don't care if it's fictional!

Anyway, how have you guys been? What's been making you happy lately? I'd love to know!

xx Silje

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear your thoughts!