Pages

Sunday 11 January 2015

8 Positive Goals!

Image found via Pinterest

If you read my blog you'll know that I do a series on Sundays called 8 Positive Things. This week I decided to publish 8 Positive Goals, as it is the new year and the time for listing down what you want to achieve! These aren't exactly resolutions, but more specific things that I want to do, and something I can actually achieve (goodbye "take up running" haha).

1) Be more grateful for friends and family, and be more considerate.

2) Put away at least $200 a month for my Europe trip.

3) Go on more dates with the boyfriend, finding new places to explore and things we can do on a budget without compromising fun.

4) Say yes to more things, and take up opportunities.

5) Go on more walks - not for the exercise, but for the view at the end.

6) See a movie at the cinema. To elaborate, I have a ridiculous fear of the cinema, so I want to be able to get rid of that.

7) Start university!

8) Keep on writing in all possible ways, including this blog.

I remember reading an article on choosing a word for 2015 and I have decided mine is growth. I want to grow as a person, grow in intelligence, grow in my health and happiness. After a horrible year full of mental illness I am ready to grow from that and make myself a better person for it.

What are some of your goals for 2015?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear your thoughts!