Pages

Friday 16 January 2015

pink hair don't care

You may have read my blog post that I wrote late last year talking about how I have waaay too much hair. I still do, so I thought that I might as well do a little something with it. A few months ago I came across a hair product that stated the colour only lasted one or two washes, so I thought, why not? It was super easy to use, as it came in mousse form and all you had to do was paint it onto your hair, and then wait for it to dry. Don't even have to rinse or use gloves! Just make sure to wash your hands afterwards. ;)

Introducing you to my very temporary pink hair!


Isn't it pretty? I already have light hair (unnaturally, as you will see from further photos), so the colour showed up quite well. The product was advertised as being pastel pink which was a bit disappointing as I find it a bit more light red than pastel pink. Ah, well. I also put in purple at the very tips if you can manage to make that out, which I really like.

Way too much hair, and way too much regrowth.


I used Brite Organix's One Day Colour Conditioning Mousse in pastel pink and pastel purple for all you wondering. Those of you in Australia can find these at your local Woolworths, but for any of you international folk, I'm not sure where you can find them, sorry!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear your thoughts!