Pages

Thursday 22 January 2015

dots & stripes



Today is an outfit post! Which I have never done before so excuse my amateurism (is that a word?). However, I slept in a plait last night to keep my hair from knotting, and when I woke up I expected frizz and kinks, but instead I had lovely, bouncy waves. I know sleeping in a plait is the classic way to get wavy hair, but it usually doesn't work too well for me. Maybe it's the new shampoo I bought - works a treat!

I was just going to take photos of it for Instagram (you can click on the social media icon on the side to be lead to my profile), but then I thought 'might as well do my makeup', which lead to the thought, 'might as well get dressed nicely'. You see where I'm going with this, right? I ended up dressed and made up with nice hair, without anywhere to go.

That's when I took all the photos with an improvised tripod, a point-and-shoot camera, and a horrible drizzly sky. But my outfit was nice! It felt a little vintage-y which is why I decided to go for a 1960s filter, however on second thought it kinda looks like a twelve year old just got Instagram.

And yes, I am a total poser.





shirt: dotti // skirt: princess highway // shoes: emerson // hat: sportsgirl

xx Silje | Fauna Lou


No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear your thoughts!