Pages

Sunday 1 March 2015

8 Positive Things!

One of my favourite quotes that has always stuck with me.


Wow, it feels like so long since I last did one of these! I have so many wonderful things to write about! Lately the weather has been getting cooler and cooler, and when this post goes live it will officially be autumn here in Australia. I'm super excited, for the style, the hot drinks, the cosy nights in, the plum lips, everything. But for now, here are my eight positive things.

1) Using my electric blanket at night. I hate being cold when trying to sleep, but in summer you really can't cosy up so it's so conflicting! However, this warmer weather means nice cosy nights in bed.

2) Finding a new favourite lipstick, Dark Side by MAC. Oh my god, so perfect for autumn!

3) Winning a competition from Kreo Home and Short Story Melbourne. Feeling very lucky, there'll definitely be a post on the goodies I received.

4) Going for lots of little dates with my boyfriend. After two and a half years, it's still nice to catch up over a cup of coffee.

5) Catching up with my school friends for a nice of gossip, laughter, and a bit of Shakespeare in the Gardens.

6) Boohoo order arriving (yes, I am very materialistic).

7) Reorganising my desk and the bathroom cupboards (the clutter, the clutter). It feels so nice to be in a much cleaner, calmer, space.

8) Having two weeks off work, which is the longest break I've had in a long time without working, studying, or being sick. Absolutely wonderful!

Tell me what's been making you happy lately! For those of you up in the north, are you looking forward to the warmer weather?

xx Silje

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear your thoughts!