Pages

Tuesday 3 March 2015

autumn inspo

Like many people, one of my favourite season for style is autumn. The colours are my favourite - plums, berries, golds, yellows, browns, greys, the list goes on! I also love the atmosphere, the darkening nights, evenings by the fireplace, hot drinks. I am also one snuggly person, and autumn is perfect snuggling weather. My boyfriend and I have a great idea for the blog for autumn as well, which I am super excited to start - more on that will be coming soon! Here is some of my latest pins that have been making me lust for autumn.

clockwise from top left:
1. mustard knit jumpers and frilly collars are a combination to die for
2. you'll be guaranteed my boyfriend and I will definitely be doing this this season (we're both a sucker for socks)
3. isn't that outfit gorgeous? stockings are the epitome of autumn fashion
4. gold eyes & plum lips will be my go to makeup look for the next few months

What are you looking forward to this autumn? Or, if you're from the north hemisphere, this spring? Let me know in the comments, I'd love to hear from you!

xx Silje

1 comment:

  1. beautiful inspiration <3

    x
    dahi

    p.s. win a blogpresentation: http://www.strangeness-and-charms.com/2015/03/the-best-of-blogs-april-15.html

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear your thoughts!