Pages

Tuesday 10 March 2015

Life Lately Vol. 2

Here we are again, the end of another month! Can you believe that we're two months into 2015? I thought that the end of February called for a monthly recap, and what better way to do that than with a life lately post. I've had a month chock-a-block full of catch ups, outings, road trips, and other exciting things. I also had my first two weeks off from school and work that didn't include me being sick for the first time in a year and a half! That was definitely a well deserved break. Many sleep ins were enjoyed. Also binge-watching Grey's Anatomy.

Finally having a solid cleansing routine for my face // Afternoon tea with my darling of a grandmother, many laughs were enjoyed then // Turns out I have an addiction to magazines, as I found out when I fell sick with a nasty cold

Out for lunch with some family friends who I haven't seen in several years, it was so lovely to catch up // A trip to Mt Wellington with the boyfriend for a day of long walks // Taking my grandmother out to lunch at the historic town of Richmond, enjoying the cutest little cellar/restaurant

Going to see 'A Comedy of Errors' for the annual Shakespeare in the Gardens, and my friend brought along the most gorgeous picnic basket // Rewatching the Harry Potter movies with my boyfriend, from the very beginning // The aforementioned family friends had brought this adorable puppy along with me, who I made very good friends with

How has February treated you? I'd love to hear what you have to say in the comments! If you like these posts you might want to follow me on Instagram for more regular updates. Just sayin'. ;)

xx Silje

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear your thoughts!