Pages

Wednesday 10 December 2014

countdown to christmas: gifts for girls

Christmas Gifts for Girls

Christmas Gifts for Girls by faunalou

Totally creative of me, right? A Christmas gift list in December. However, I sometimes find these super helpful if I'm ever stuck for ideas for what to buy someone, so hey, maybe I can help. I also thought I might mention that I'm all for breaking gender stereotypes but I have unintentionally found myself going with the theme of pink and gold. Hmm.

Candle: What better than a sweet smell lingering around your home? The flickering light, the warmth, the atmosphere, everything makes for a lovely gift.

Bag: Everyone needs a place to store their things, and I think this rucksack is a super cute place to do so.

Jumper: For those in the Northern Hemisphere, Christmas means winter, so it's time to rug up! This jumper is a mixture of festive and trendy.

Necklace: Personalising something can be a nice touch to a gift, so why not think about giving someone a gift with their initial engraved, like this gorgeous necklace.

Bikini: It's getting pretty hot down under (except for wear I live - I was wearing three layers just last week!), so bathers are always great as an Australian Christmas present. Just make sure you know their size!

Bath bomb: Make your gift receiver feel a little bit more pampered with a bath bomb.

Planner: This 2015 diary is so cute it'll surely motivate anyone to use it.


Long sleeve sweater
$29 - newlook.com



Accessorize brown bag
accessorize.com




Holiday decoration
lush.co.uk


BLACK NEON ORANGE BURST
$73 - australia.triangl.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear your thoughts!