Pages

Wednesday 3 December 2014

Lush Haul



Is it still a haul if it's only five products? And I bought them over a course of five days? I couldn't help it, I can't get enough of bath bombs! Lush is one of my favourite stores - I love nice smelling things, and bath products, which basically encompasses everything in Lush. I still have a small stash from Christmas but I wanted to try some new products out as well.


Here are the ones I bought this past week. Clockwise from top left is 9 to 5 cleansing lotion (95g) AUD$9.95, Sunnyside bubble bar AUD$8.50, Father Christmas bath bomb AUD$6.95, Sweetie Pie shower jelly AUD$6.25, and Butterball bath bomb AUD$5.50.

Have you ever used a new product and thought, 'This has to be part of my routine'? Well I certainly did the first time I tried this cleanser. It's light and simple with a gentle fragrance that cleanses your skin, leaving it feeling soft and supple. I have combination skin so I think this would be great for most skin types, unless you're on the extreme sides of the spectrum.

I've yet to try the Sunnyside bubble bar, but can you really blame me for picking this up in my last trip to Lush? My past experience with bubble bars has been great, one tiny little bit of this bar can create a whole bathful of bubbles! To be honest, I'm not even sure what the scent is - I got sucked in by the sparkles! I do have lots of gold glitter all over me now, though...

I really can't wait to try this one! The Father Christmas bath bomb has the same scent as Snow Fairy, another Christmas favourite. I'm a sucker for sugary scents, so I was quick to snatch this one up. Apparently there's a surprise in the middle of it!

This has to be the most fun product I have ever bought from Lush. Probably the most fun bath product I have bought, ever. Sweetie Pie is pretty much a soap bar in jelly form, so you're pretty much rubbing a lump of jelly on your body. It has a strong berry scent and is nice and sweet, with cherries and coconut being the main ingredients in it, as well as sparkles!

Last but not least is another bath bomb, the Butterball. Before my formal last Wednesday I had a long soak in the tub with a Lush bathbomb and it was sooo good. Unfortunately, I couldn't remember the name of it, so I had a peek into the shop to see if I can find it. I'm still not sure if it's the same one but it looks and smells similar. Hopefully I'll get similar results! My skin was baby soft with the last one.

Those are all my Lush products I bought, but my mother also bought me a sneaky present. It might not be from Lush, but it smells ah-may-zing. It's advertised as being toasted marshmallow scent and it seriously lives up to that. It's a hand soap, so hopefully the scent will linger on my skin for a while.


If you are in Australia you should be able to find this at your local Priceline Pharmacy.

That's all for now, I hope you enjoyed reading! Feel free to comment below. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear your thoughts!